Services Provided to Current Undergraduate Degree Students
- Career counseling (individual and group)
- Resume preparation and critique
- Internet training for job searches
- Interview preparation
- Mock interviews
- Counseling for undergraduate students planning to attend graduate school
- Career workshops
- Look for online jobs and internships using HuskyCareerLink (password required)
- Learn how to find an internship
- What can I do with this major?
- Career Fairs in April and November
- Match careers with majors
Services Provided to Students and Alumni
- O*Net - A great occupational research site! Salaries, skills, job outlook, green careers. See VIDEOS of careers.
- rileyguide.com - Industry and job resources
- careerbliss.com - Career Bliss is a career community dedicated to help you find happiness in the workplace (and in life).
- Major and Career Decision Making
- Internships/Volunteer (See Avery Point internship opportunities)
- Graduate School
- Career Counseling
- Résumé and CV Critiques
- Career Fairs
Make an Appointment
Career Consultant on campus on Mondays and Wednesdays
9 am - 4 pm
Branford House Room 314
Counseling sessions can be made by appointment and walk-ins are welcome.
Sign into HuskyCareerLink to schedule a Career Coaching Appointment.
Click on Career Center and then Appointments. For more information click here.
To talk with a Career Consultant during Tuesdays, Thursdays. & Fridays, call 860-486-3013 to arrange a meeting. This meeting will be with a Career Consultant in Storrs via email, telephone, or Skype.
Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Going to be on the Storrs Campus? You're welcome to meet with one of our Career Consultants. Or, set up a virtual meeting!
There are three types of meetings: Resume Critique, Walk-In Session, and a scheduled appointment. Call 860-486-3013 to set up a session.
- Resume Critique Hours:
10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Career Consulting Walk-In Hours:
12:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Career Consulting Appointment:
based on availability
These hours are applicable only during academic semesters. Please call for scheduling during breaks.